Cost Controller Analyst - D00137
NOMBRE DEL PUESTO
Autajon Packaging Belgium is part of the Autajon Group - Packaging division with locations throughout Europe, Asia and U.S.
We are looking for a highly motivated Cost Controller Analyst to join our team in Brussels.
This role is in charge of sales and production costs analysis and improvement plan proposal, implementation and follow-up. The main goal of the job is to improve the site margin.
This is your opportunity to be part of an industry leader in printing, folding carton and packaging products !
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and management of daily costs;
- Being involved in tenders and quotes, making profitability impact calculation;
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential issues and opportunities. Develop in particular margin analysis per customers or business;
- Produce monthly closing reports of findings, recurring or as needed data as requested by stakeholders;
- Improve of stock management (old, rotation);
- Ensure that sales contracts (quantity/price) are respected and extra costs are invoiced;
- Coordinate the budget process and update machines hourly rates;
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed projects.
- Master degree in finance or business administration
- First experience (2-3 years) in audit firm or as cost controller in an industrial environment;
- Rigorous, you are endowed with a good spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- Standalone and responsive, you have advanced level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and advanced computer programs;
- Dynamic, you are able to go in the workshop to capture production informations;
- Diplomatic, you are a good communicator and you succeed to adapt to your interlocutors;
- Organised, you have the ability to manage your time along with the capability to prioritize work;
- Fluent in French with a good level of English.